Our Company Culture
Our unique corporate culture fosters a positive, innovative and collaborative work environment through motivational programs and strategically recruited employees.
Members of management have an open door policy and encourage creative thought. Employees are empowered and celebrated for innovative ideas that improve the Company’s efficiency or market competitiveness.
Our Employee Benefits
At Starmount, we go beyond health insurance to promote and support healthy lifestyles. To us, benefits are more than a health plan; they are an investment in the lives of our employees and support a work-life balance.
Health and Wellness
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans with access to a 24-hour nurse line to help with late-night, weekend and holiday emergencies
- Employer paid Term Life insurance plans with an additional Whole Life voluntary option
- Pre-tax health and dependent care spending accounts
- Affordable voluntary benefits like critical illness, accident and hospital indemnity
- Employer paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Free financial education resources
- Bonus opportunities
- Employer paid ID Theft Recovery Service
- Student Debt Tool
Work-Life Balance Program
- Crisis and short-term counseling for issues that affect your personal or professional life
- Financial counseling and legal resources
- 24/7 hotline
Training and Development
- Tuition reimbursement for professional development
- Leadership development programs